How to manage the “Right to Be Forgotten” (Right to Erasure)
According to GDPR – Art.17, “The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
(a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; etc… etc…”
Inquaero® ANONIMO A17 is the right solution designed for managing the “Right to Be Forgotten (Right to Erasure)” within SAP Productive Systems .
Inquaero’s Suite for SAP GDPR Compliance
Inquaero® ANONIMO PPD
(Personal Data Discovery)
(Archiving & Housekeeping)
Inquaero® ANONIMO A17
(Rigth to Be Forgotten)
Inquaero® ANONIMO PII-IM
How it works
ANONIMO A17 Solution simulates an ILM Blocking & Deletion scenario. No data is really blocked, nor deleted.
Only a temporary (in place of blocking) or permant (in place of deletion) anonymization is applied to the data subject personal data, once the business reason to keep this information in the database is over.
Shall a new request for erasure be raised by the data subject, the A17 software would trigger a list of checks to verify – within the SAP Prod system – if GDPR relevant due-dates have been met (EoB for End of Business, EoP for End of Purpose, EoRT for End of Retention Time).
In accordance with the results, ANONIMO A17 would execute:
- the Blocking of BP (Business Partner) Master and Transactional Data by means of Pseudonimization on all personal data of the data subject
- the Storage of the link to the original Data into a separate back-up table accessible to the DPO (Data Protection Officer)
- the permanent Deletion of data saved in the back-up table, as soon as the End of Retention Time has been reached (EoRT)
The advantages of Inquaero ANONIMO Suite for GDPR
- Detection and Extraction of all Personal Data of the Data Subject from SAP Systems (Art.15 – GDPR: “Right of Access”)
- Management of the “Right to Erasure” (Right to Be Forgotten) of the Data Subject in SAP Productive Systems (Art.17 – GDPR: “Right to Erasure”)
- Zero risk for Data Breach in non-productive enviroments (Development, Test, Pre-Prod, Project systems) by means of PII Intelligent Mapping technology
- Rapid Implementation, Flexible and User-Friendly Software