In case you need additional details, contact us for any personal data protection question at email@example.com.
What is Personal Information?
We consider Personal Information any information about an identifiable individual that may include his or her name, address, email address, phone number, race, nationality, ethnicity, origin, color, religious or political beliefs or associations, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, identifying number, code, symbol, finger prints, blood type, inherited characteristics, health care history including information on physical/mental disability, educational, financial, criminal, employment history, others’ opinion about the individual, and personal views except those about other individuals.
The data controller
The data controller is Inquaero S.r.l. with registered office in Corso Sempione 11 at Gallarate (Italy), hereafter identified as “Inquaero”.
Inquaero collects the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- Web pages requested
- Referring web page
- Browser used
- Date and time
- Location and language used
Inquaero does not associate this data to individual user identities.
Inquaero Semplice Application collects following data when you use it:
Inquaero uses contact web forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information related to his/her name and mail address. Contact information from the contact form is used only to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Inquaero site may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Use of collected information:
- Inquaero will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- Inquaero uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- Inquaero use personal data collected from Inquaero Semplice Application only for the usage of the application itself.
Distribution of collected information:
- Inquaero will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Inquaero will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Privacy Statement Revisions:
This Privacy Statement was last revised on the first of January 2018. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.